All great adventures start off with a roadtrip… final destination Coachella Valley. Every April, half a million people come to this valley where the best partying is guaranteed over two weekends, this year from April 14th to 23rd.
It´s unheard of not to see the best of California, #beach, #SunandMojitos, Los Angeles, the Hollywood stars city Beverly Hills, a walk through Venice, the trendy bohemian neighbourhood, Palm Springs, ….
Are your ready to experience #Coachella? Have you decided which bands you are going to see? The line up is huge, so be realistic, choose your musical agenda well and feel the vibes coming from the entire festival. Here a few tips of things to keep in mind, accommodation, experiences#Desert trip #California #Coachella.…, so that you can share them with your friends:
- Exclusive hotel for the Coachella Valley music and arts festival, find it in Curadora.
- Campìng in the desert, The VIP campsite in Lake El Dorado or Safari Tents…further places to stay Where to stay in Coachella
- Food… more than 100 different places to eat, from wood stove pizzas, artisan hamburgers, authentic tacos, wok, vegetarian menus, vegan, sin gluten… for all budgets.
- Art… Each year the festival exhibits original collections.
- Sustainability initiatives for the valley: recycling, nature…
Have you created your “Coachella” group in @Paytween yet? Share your #CoachellaPaytween with us!