Dear Early Adopter,
First of all we would like to thank you, given that by reading this message you are showing interest in what we have sent you.
Recently, we launched an App called Paytween whose purpose is to track and settle accounts when you share expenses with friends. We believe it provides added customer value in comparison to other Apps currently available on the market.
This is where you come in. We know that you are a person who likes analyzing new products like ours with a critical eye, and we would like to perfect the way Paytween works taking into account your comments.
Sharing expenses with friends can be a tedious and frustrating task:
- It tends to be the same people who always lay out money.
- Many people get out of paying the amounts which correspond to them.
- Awkward situations arise in which you end up having to request friends the money which they owe you.
- Sorting out the accounts is a pain in the neck… especially if the plans which you have made with your friends have been complex, with lots of payments and lots of receipts.
The list could go on and on…. but we would prefer to tell you about how Paytween can make your life easier:
- Paytween automatically sums up what each person has spent.
- It tells you in real-time who owes whom what.
- It takes over the task of requesting others the money which they owe you.
- And it connects up with the main payment Apps so that you can settle the accounts.
All of this takes place within a chat which works in real time. This for a start makes it different to other typical calculator-type Apps on the market. Paytween is a social App, incorporating all the previously mentioned functions, and more, making it an all-in-one solution.
But hey, what we would really like to see you doing is using it! We would like to hear from you whether Paytween meets your expectations and how we could improve it. Whether it be that it has too many, or too few features, a wish-list of what would make it even better, and the things you consider really important when sharing expenses.
The App is available in Google Play and App Store, all you need to do is download it and start telling us what you think of it.
We are conscious that we are asking you a BIG favour, and we are very grateful for any effort you might go to in order to help us out on this one. In exchange, all those people who participate will be given a year´s free service from the moment in which the App becomes available at a charge, something which we foresee happening next year. We will also send you a surprise gift by post if you leave us your postal address.
If you would like to participate, please send us an email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to hear from you soon.
The Paytween Team